Sqrrl is looking for talented Pre-Sales Solutions Architects interested in joining a highly dynamic startup, seen as the thought leader in Cyber Threat Hunting, and committed to making our prospects and customers successful. You will be The Sqrrl Expert that customers will depend on for enabling their Threat Hunting initiatives with Sqrrl’s purpose built Threat Hunting Platform that unites threat hunting, incident investigation and behavioral analytics in a single platform. This is a ground floor opportunity to become part of a fast and growing company impacting the success of Sqrrl and our customers.
Sqrrl Solutions Architects must be self-motivated and be able to work in a team-oriented environment that includes Sales, Product Management, Engineering and Customer Support.
- 10+ years of cyber security experience with at least 6+ years in a pre-sales security position
- Knowledge of security technologies including Firewalls, Antivirus/ Malware, Intrusion Prevention (IDS/IPS) and End Point Security
- Strong working knowledge of SIEMs (ArcSight, Splunk, QRadar, RSA)
- Working knowledge of the following is desirable: Hadoop, SQL, and Linux
- Programming skills is desirable (Java, Python, scripting, regex)
- Strong verbal and written skills
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Support technical pre-sales activities and sales related technical account management as part of a sales team
- Become the product and subject matter expert representing Sqrrl’s Threat Hunting Platform to prospects, partners and customers
- Support technical pre-sales functions that include: product presentations, demos, proof of concepts, RFP / RFI responses as well as understanding competitive products and positioning
- Identifying and communicating customer and market requirements to the Product team
- Ensuring customer success and satisfaction
Cambridge, MA and major U.S. cities
We offer excellent benefits: employee stock options; 100% company-paid medical/dental/vision; 401K and pre-tax savings plans; and an awesome culture/working environment.
In order to apply for this position, please send a resume and/or LinkedIn link to firstname.lastname@example.org.