The security industry is undergoing a major evolution in proactive threat detection and Sqrrl is leading the charge around Threat Hunting technology and practice. Our industry leading Threat Hunting Platform is helping organizations modernize their security operations with capabilities that unite data and analytics to detect and thwart targeted cyber threats. We are seeking seasoned security professionals who want to drive this market momentum by developing and evangelizing advanced detection techniques, technology and procedures.
The ideal candidate is an industry veteran who understands the challenges of operating an effective SOC. As a key member of the Sqrrl Product team, the evangelist will combine deep knowledge of security operations with Sqrrl research and development to create tools, guidance and thought leadership for Sqrrl customers and the security industry at large. This is a unique opportunity to evolve and shape the future of the modern SOC.
- Excellent communicator
- Comfortable presenting to small and large audiences
- Expert knowledge of CIRT/CSIRT/SOC procedures
- Deep experience in threat detection, response and forensics
- Experience with consulting and training security professionals and teams
- Contribute to novel threat hunting and detection research
- Convert threat hunting concepts / strategies into tools, guidance and product extensions
- Present at security events and conferences
- Consult with key customer / prospect accounts
- Author whitepapers, blogs and articles
- Develop product demonstrations, scenarios
- Train Sqrrl field teams and customers on evolving hunt procedures / practices
- Evangelize Sqrrl Hunting thought leadership in the market
- Define hunting best practices, strategies and procedures
- Define and document Sqrrl detection and investigation use cases and workflows
- Create and maintain a portfolio of tools and playbooks
- Develop and maintain Sqrrl training curriculum
Flexible, Cambridge MA preferred
We offer excellent benefits: employee stock options; 100% company-paid medical/dental/vision; 401K and pre-tax savings plans; and an awesome culture/working environment.
To apply for this position, please send a resume and/or LinkedIn link to email@example.com.