Sqrrl is a Big Data software company and the creator of Sqrrl Enterprise – the most secure and scalable platform for building real-time Big Data applications (Big Apps) powered by Apache Accumulo. Sqrrl Enterprise is the only solution that offers the combination of cell-level security, petabyte scalability for multi-structured data, native Hadoop integration, and diverse analytic capabilities, including full-text search, aggregations, and graph analysis.
Sqrrl is looking for talented Professional Services Consultants interested in joining a highly dynamic startup in the Big Data space and committed to making customer implementations successful with Sqrrl Enterprise. You will be The Technical Expert that customers will depend on for deploying Sqrrl Enterprise in their environment. This is a ground floor opportunity to make a significant impact on the success of Sqrrl and our customers.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) with Sqrrl Enterprise, and its related technologies (Accumulo, Hadoop, Analytics, Graph Analytics).
- Organize, plan, and lead Sqrrl Enterprise customer deployments and client consulting engagements.
- Design and implement Sqrrl solutions including configuration, data integration, data modeling, visibility label modeling, query performance tuning, and optimization and capacity planning.
- Make sure Sqrrl deployments are properly planned, managed, and operating per the customer expectations.
- Consult with our existing clients to determine current needs and develop plans to optimize existing deployments to meet their current and future needs.
- Experience with some combination of Hadoop, NoSQL, Accumulo, Graph Analytics, or Relational Database Management Systems
- Software programming background with Java, C++, Python, Perl
- Strong technical and analytic skills
- Security clearance (for Federal roles)
- Excellent customer facing and relationship skills
- Passion and energy in solving customer issues
- Ability to be self-directed and work with minimal supervision
- Team player with strong verbal and written skills
- Cambridge, MA
- Washington, DC
- Virginia area
We offer excellent benefits: employee stock options; 100% company-paid medical/dental/vision; 401K and pre-tax savings plans; and an awesome culture/working environment. To apply, please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.