Customer Success Engineer
Sqrrl is looking for talented Customer Success Engineers interested in joining a highly dynamic startup, seen as the thought leader in Cyber Threat Hunting, and committed to making Sqrrl customers successful. You will be The Sqrrl Expert that customers will depend on to help answer questions and resolve issues that may arise with their deployments. This is a ground floor opportunity to become part of a fast and growing company impacting the success of Sqrrl and our customers.
The ideal Customer Success Engineer candidate should have 10+ years of information security experience. Work experience with SIEM and/or security analytics is highly desirable. Technical Support Engineers will interact and support Sqrrl’s expanding customer base as well as Solution Architects and Corporate Systems Engineers as required.
Sqrrl Customer Success Engineers will work in a team environment that includes Sales, Field Systems Engineers, Product Management and Engineering to successfully support our customers. The position will also include providing customer feedback to the Product Team to guide the direction of the Sqrrl’s Threat Hunting Platform in order to meet the demands of the market.
- 8+ years Customer Success experience
- Strong technical and analytic skills
- Knowledge of Hadoop or distributed systems and Linux
- Programming skills in Java or Python is desirable
- Excellent customer facing and relationship skills
- Ability to be self-directed and work with minimal supervision
- BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Become highly proficient with Sqrrl’s Threat Hunting Platform comprised of our Behavior Graph, Security Analytics and Big Data platform
- Manage technical inquires from customers advocating on their behalf
- Ensure that customer issues are resolved as quickly as possible maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Help populate the Sqrrl knowledge base with articles and tutorials
- Identify and communicate customer requirements to the Product Team
Cambridge, MA and major US cities
We offer excellent benefits: employee stock options; 100% company-paid medical/dental/vision; 401K and pre-tax savings plans; and an awesome culture/working environment.
To apply for this position, please send a resume and/or LinkedIn link to firstname.lastname@example.org.