Professional Services Consultant
Sqrrl is looking for talented Professional Services Consultants interested in joining a highly dynamic startup, seen as the thought leader in Cyber Threat Hunting, and committed to making our prospects and customers successful. You will be The Sqrrl Expert that customers will depend on for enabling their Threat Hunting initiatives with the deployment of Sqrrl’s purpose built Threat Hunting Platform that unites threat hunting, incident investigation and behavioral analytics in a single platform. This is a ground floor opportunity to become part of a fast and growing company impacting the success of Sqrrl and our customers.
Sqrrl Professional Services Consultants must be self-motivated and be able to work in a team-oriented environment that includes Sales, Product Management, Engineering and Customer Support.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) with Sqrrl’s Threat Hunting Platform and it’s related technologies (Big Data, Linked Data Model, Kill Chain Behavioral Analytics and Behavior Graph)
- Organize, plan and lead Sqrrl customer deployments and client consulting engagements
- Ensure Sqrrl deployments are properly planned, managed and operating per the customer’s expectations
- Ensure customer success and satisfaction
- 6+ years of working experience
- Strong technical and analytic skills
- Hadoop and / or distributed systems
- Java programming
- Excellent customer facing and relationship skills
- Ability to be self-directed and work with minimal supervision
- Strong verbal and written skills
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
Cambridge, MA and major US cities
We offer excellent benefits: employee stock options; 100% company-paid medical/dental/vision; 401K and pre-tax savings plans; and an awesome culture/working environment.
To apply for this position, please send a resume and/or LinkedIn link to email@example.com.